RDK Truck Sales has a broad range of garbage trucks for rent to meet your short or long-term solid waste collection and hauling business needs.
Garbage Truck rentals include: Roll-Off Trucks, Front Loaders, Side Loaders Trash Trucks, and Rear Loaders. Rent new or used refuse trucks, garbage trucks & equipment by the day, week, month, year or longer. Our new and late model fleets of rental garbage trucks are available from our Tampa, Florida location. RDK’s fast and easy rental process will save you costly downtime and our low rental rates will save you money!
Apply for our Garbage Truck Rental Program – It’s quick and easy! Just fill out the form below and our rental coordinator will reach out to you.
The following is a list of some of the terms and conditions for renting waste equipment and refuse & garbage trucks from us. *See full contract for details.
1. 30 day rental fees vary depending on the equipment. Call 1-877-735-4636 for pricing.
The following truck types are available for rentals:
2. Security deposit of $500 per unit and first month rental fee is required up front. $500 Deposit per Unit.
3. Round trip delivery and freight charges are required up front. Customers may pick up truck from one of our locations.
You are responsible for all freight to and from our locations.
4. Lessee is responsible for all travel and fuel permits.
5. Insurance requirement one million in liability and physical damage coverage on the rental equipment.
6. “RDK Assets, Inc.” named as additional insured and loss payee on insurance certificates.
7. Insurance certificates must have the vehicle listed with the VIN. Proof of insurance and signed rental agreement must be faxed to our office prior to delivery of vehicle.
8. Truck must receive regular daily service as suggested by the manufacturer. This consists of regular fluid changes, regular tire maintenance. The truck must be returned clean and full of fuel or applicable charges will apply.
9. Copy of lessee valid driver license
10. Make checks payable to “RDK Assets, Inc.” We also accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
11. See on the “Terms and Conditions” reverse side of the rental agreement.
12. Upon return, vehicles are to be cleaned and washed to the condition it was received, and returned with the same amount of fuel as it was received.
13. Leasee is responsible for all permits.
14. All item listed subject to change.